Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

This forum has been really informative, so thanks all. I wanted to introduce my two male bettas.

First guy is a fancy dragon mustard gas halfmoon.
Second guy is a pink geno double tail halfmoon.

Both are thailand imports. They are currently in temporary tanks while I cycle their 30 gallon which I will divide.
I'm trying to decide on names I'm thinking space themed/constellations.

So far everyone seems to like Sirius for my mustard gas and Aries for my pink boy. I also like Tai for him but kind of want them to have names with a similar theme. Any suggestions?

I love them. I love bettas :-D.

:thankyou:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Welcome to the forum such beautiful bettas!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone! Yes I like these names I'm going to stick with them :).
I didn't order them online there is a betta breeder in my area who gets them imported from Thailand. He really has beautiful bettas. I'm thinking of getting a 3rd from him.

I am torn between some sort of crown tail or a platinum white, gold or yellow halfmoon, if he gets any. He actually just had a platinum white halfmoon and it sold right away lol. I like that I was able to see the bettas in person before making a choice.

·
Registered
903 Posts
What kind of personalities do your two jaw dropping bettas have?

·
Registered
903 Posts
I also have a double tail half moon. He has a mustache.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aries (pink) is very outgoing he always swims up the top of his tank when he sees me, always lol. Aries loves everything lol not a picky eater loves to flare not shy at all.

Sirius is a bit more "serious" lol jk. He's not as outgoing as Aries and less interested in me but he's very fun and lively to watch. He loves his plants and prefers eating live food and frozen lol so he's a bit fussier than my pink guy.

·
Registered
903 Posts
It's under the file named taffy. I can't post pictures off my phone.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Yeah his mustache is super cute. Do your bettas know any tricks?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not yet, I think they will learn quickly. I only got them two weeks ago but I plan on trying some clicker traning :). My pink boy will eat off my finger and I think he'll jump for his food. easily. What about yours?

·
Registered
903 Posts
I have a female red vetail named Tiffany knows how to jump through a hoop, swim through a tube and to jump 4 inches out of the water. Tiffany will do anything for food, she's a piggy. Taffy, my new betta only knows that when I put my finger in the water, betta pellets are in his tank. He will soon learn more when he's ready.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts