Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone ‘I am new to this site but not to fish keeping. In short I have kept saltwater and fresh water tanks for over 30 years. Recently I had to downsize from 8 tanks to 2 tanks (125gal. and 75gal.) both freshwater.
I have had bettas 30 years ago but a lot has change since then. They are so much pretty now with different tail types and colors.
When I seen this beautiful fish I had to have him. Not an expert on betta types he was sold as a delta but looking around on the web I think he’s a half moon. Any thoughts here to what he is
Plant Nature Organism Purple Underwater
Organism Underwater Water Marine biology Aquatic plant

Attachments

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you’ll
I do have another question. I’ve had Bob for over 2 weeks now and he still flares up at me when he sees me.
I like him and rescued him from a tiny cup why is he so mad?
A story for another thread my 75 gallon tank is a sorority and my beautiful girls love me!❤

· Registered
60 litres with 2 blue rams, my cat!
4,507 Posts
I do have another question. I’ve had Bob for over 2 weeks now and he still flares up at me when he sees me.
I like him and rescued him from a tiny cup why is he so mad?
It's a normal behaviour, it doesn't men he doesn't love you! I've actually read why they flare to us, but I don't remember why they do it, and I can't find the article either...

· Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and congratulations to your beautiful HM Betta!

Videos need to be uploaded on a sharing service like Youtube, Vimeo, etc.

You can then copy & paste the link using the chain link symbol.

· Registered
60 litres with 2 blue rams, my cat!
4,507 Posts
I sure hope so🤨 I don’t need another fish like my parrot fish “PH” I’ve had him 8 years and that fish literally hates me. PH try’s to attack me when I just walk by the tank.
I think he's just telling you ''Give me more food or I'll eat you!!'' 😂

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Videos need to be uploaded on a sharing service like Youtube, Vimeo, etc.

Well I tried to do the you tube down load so I could post a video here and I can’t get it to work. It would be so much easier if you could just select the file like photos. Every one uses phones nowadays for photos and videos.

· Registered
Midnight (Cat), Sunburst (Betta fish)
11 Posts
I saw the video and im more used to seeing small fish (like my fish) such as bettas, so when I saw your fish I laughed at how fat it is 😂 (I don't know what they're supposed to look like but I bet your fish is supposed to look the way it is. im just used to smaller fish eheh)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.