Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Daniel and I am new to this place.
I currently have 4 betta males. Just PetSmart bettas.
I have bred and raise betta fry before though not the most successful I will admit.
My bettas currently live in (3) 5gal tanks and one 15 gallon tank.
Fluval spec 5

Fluval spec 5

The cherry Barb's are no longer in this tank.
15 gal.

Somehow do not have pics of the other 5 gal. So I will add them later.

Glad to meet you all and be here!!

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Your tanks are great and your boys are beautiful. I love your Mustard Gas. I have 2 Mustard Gas one Black and yellow (little Bee) and one Blue and yellow (Blue). And then there is my oldest Gunny ( a 5 year old gun metal gray elephant ear.) and Morry a rescued red VT, who lives with Gilford the Guppy. All of mine are in 5.5 gal. tanks heavily planted.

I hope you like it here. I'm sure you will find the people on the forum a very diverse crowd with a lot of good answers and questions.

·
Super Moderator
18,317 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Which Aponogeton is that? Ulvaceus? Lovely and healthy!

Great looking Betta, too. ;-) Your first boy is one of my favorite color patterns.

I like Cherry Barbs and have had them in my Betta-based 20 gallon+ community tanks with great success.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. I very much appreciate it.
I love all my fish.
This seems like a great community and I can't wait to get to know all of you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the Forum!

Which Aponogeton is that? Ulvaceus? Lovely and healthy!

Great looking Betta, too. ;-) Your first boy is one of my favorite color patterns.

I like Cherry Barbs and have had them in my Betta-based 20 gallon+ community tanks with great success.
Thank you. To be honest I do not know. It came in a variety pack of plants that I got. It has been in that tank for over a year and seems to be bulletproof.
The Cherry barbs are in a 30 gallon planted tank now. They are awesome little fish.

I also have angelfish, dannios, tiger barbs, plecos, goldfish, and banjo catfish(I never see them though). Lol

·
Super Moderator
18,317 Posts
I checked with Aquarium Plants Factory and I am correct in identifying.

Hope you don't mind, but I sent them the photo because I just love the look of that tank. The owner's response: "Cool! I love it!"

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I checked with Aquarium Plants Factory and I am correct in identifying.

Hope you don't mind, but I sent them the photo because I just love the look of that tank. The owner's response: "Cool! I love it!"
I do not mind. That is awesome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts