Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Ryann and I just bought my first betta fish. His name is Starlord and he is a cute boy. n______n;; I am new to betta fish but not to many other animals. My fur family consists of 5 dogs, 3 cats, 5 guinea pigs, and 4 rats. I work as a veterinary technician at a small/exotic animal hospital. I will post a picture of my new baby down below.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Hi and welcome! I just saw your betta drawings and they are so cute! I'm not sure whether or not it's the angle but it looks like your boy has an abnormally short body, but as long as you're willing to do the extra work he will be ok. If you have any questions please just ask

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hi and welcome! I just saw your betta drawings and they are so cute! I'm not sure whether or not it's the angle but it looks like your boy has an abnormally short body, but as long as you're willing to do the extra work he will be ok. If you have any questions please just ask
Thanks for the welcome and for looking at my art! n____n;; I think it is the camera angle but I will definitely keep an eye on him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.