Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fish peeps!

I have had tanks for years but only in the last 4 months have a been exploring the male Betta fish 😍.. now I have 4 hahaha (long story short I found them rotting in cups so I saved 4 and put them into Betta mansions ;)

Meet Princy.. full name “Prince Falcore Martini” .. doesn’t get along with others so has 2 snails as tank mates. Lives in 28L and has new fin growth on his tail!!

Pyro, my fat boy hahaha changed colour from red spots to a solid black blue .. his in 30 L with 2 panda Cory’s and reminded me of a humming bird. His doing super well!

Bowie is my pretty dumbo that took a little time to accept his new 4 Bronz Cortes but now doesn’t care when they fly up the glass near him!! His in a30L too and very cocky but sweet.

and Phill (aka Creepa) so friendly and happy to have tank mates..
His in 22 L with 2 albino Corys. He thinks his a little Cory and copies them sometimes like a dork.

All are very happy and very much their own personalities.

Hope you enjoy my tanks hahaha my housemates are sick of hearing me talk about them (and too them :/ hahaha xx

Price

Pyro

Bowie

Phill

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.