Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
5,618 Posts
I'm still seeing the July winner up. Maybe we can give the admins a few days to get it squared away and try again then.

· Registered
105 Posts
Same here. I can't seem to get the link working. But I agree. We can give the admins a few days and see if everything clears up.

· Premium Member
23,299 Posts
We sometimes get glitches, so just be patient. Yung will have everything settled soon for you guys :)

· Registered
1,517 Posts
Am I the only one who can see the August winner (InStiches)? It says that on the front of the forum, but the link goes nowhere.

· Premium Member
23,299 Posts
It says August Winner but it's the photo from July still.

As I said, we get glitches too ^_^ This happens like once a year or so, but as I mentioned, Yung will post everything when he has the time to do so.

· Registered
130 Posts
The link is still down for me too. It's just a blank forum page with nothing on it but the header. Hopefully the admins know how to fix it.

· Registered
151 Posts
I can't see any of the results for August or September. Not even in this forum. I don't know what's going on, but if someone could at least post a new topic that lists all of the pictures, I would appreciate it. August was my first contest, and I'm really sad and disappointed that this hasn't been fixed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.