Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
I'm still seeing the July winner up. Maybe we can give the admins a few days to get it squared away and try again then.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Same here. I can't seem to get the link working. But I agree. We can give the admins a few days and see if everything clears up.

·
Premium Member
22,700 Posts
We sometimes get glitches, so just be patient. Yung will have everything settled soon for you guys :)

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Am I the only one who can see the August winner (InStiches)? It says that on the front of the forum, but the link goes nowhere.

·
Premium Member
22,700 Posts
It says August Winner but it's the photo from July still.

As I said, we get glitches too ^_^ This happens like once a year or so, but as I mentioned, Yung will post everything when he has the time to do so.

·
Registered
126 Posts
The link is still down for me too. It's just a blank forum page with nothing on it but the header. Hopefully the admins know how to fix it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I can't see any of the results for August or September. Not even in this forum. I don't know what's going on, but if someone could at least post a new topic that lists all of the pictures, I would appreciate it. August was my first contest, and I'm really sad and disappointed that this hasn't been fixed.

·
Administrator
1,223 Posts
Hi everyone,

Our team investigate this and see if it can be fixed. It's happened before in the past and I'm not sure if we were successful in fixing it but we'll have a look again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts