Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I got my handsome turquoise half-moon betta Norbert almost two months ago. Today, I happened to notice that his fins have gotten so much better over the course of two months and I wanted to show ya guys:

Here he is during the first few days I got him. I had him in a 1 gallon tank (August 9, 2014):

Only a day after I took that picture, he got sick. He got major discoloration in his fins. Now I know that this was from poor water quality, since I was only changing his water once a week in a one gallon tank. So, here he is sick (also notice his fins) (August 10, 2014):

Later, I got him into a divided 10 gallon tank (sharing with my other betta, Misty) and he certainly perked up. Here he is on the first day he was put into the new tank (August 30, 2014):

I took pictures a few days ago (September 6, 2014):

And now, here he is today :) His fins aren't all the way perfect, but certainly MUCH better than they used to. He is very happy in his divided 10 gallon, and he hasn't shown any of the previous symptoms he had in his 1 gallon. Yay! I love this little guy :) (September 16, 2014)

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Good job :D I hope I can do as good a job with my male.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.