Betta Fish Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,700 Posts
Well, yeah, everyone has bad days. I'm sure he's not like that all the time lol. But that's the thing about smart people, their people skills aren't always the best but I don't believe that is something to judge them so harshly against. He does seem to make an effort to educate people and that can seem annoying and pushy to those who might not want to learn, but it's just the way the world works.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
You are right... I have worked with the public most of my life and it isn't easy..
I'm looking forward to checking out his shop.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I'd like to add my review of my experience with this seller.. They're great! The shipping was very fast, I was provided a tracking number, and I had a few gifts included in the package they were nice enough to include. I recommend the food and the seller heavily.

The pellets themselves are very small, even smaller than Atisons, which I like. My fish love them, and I'm thinking I have a new permanent food. I'm very happy. I wish I had switched sooner.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'd like to add my review of my experience with this seller.. They're great! The shipping was very fast, I was provided a tracking number, and I had a few gifts included in the package they were nice enough to include. I recommend the food and the seller heavily.

The pellets themselves are very small, even smaller than Atisons, which I like. My fish love them, and I'm thinking I have a new permanent food. I'm very happy. I wish I had switched sooner.
Great to hear you had a positive experience as well.
Yes the pellets are uber tiny but nothing was spit out.

What kind did you get?

I got a sample of the Veggie mix, what did you get?
Only one of my boys had difficulty with the size (2mm) of the veggie pellet. From now on I am going to snap the pellet with a fingernail to make it easier.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I got the Betta Bits for my bunch. I mostly feed frozen, but on my lazy days they get pellets. I liked the ingredients, and they seem much better than what I was feeding them. They like the size, I feel. Less chewing, more gobbling. I didn't get any samples or anything, just what I ordered.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I got the Betta Bits for my bunch. I mostly feed frozen, but on my lazy days they get pellets. I liked the ingredients, and they seem much better than what I was feeding them. They like the size, I feel. Less chewing, more gobbling. I didn't get any samples or anything, just what I ordered.
Cool, he gave me a teaspoon of the Veggie mix to try, maybe because I really quizzed him abit about the different products.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts