Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol. I just made another post and found the intro page. Been reading all the interesting posts and finding out which forum has been the most active and this one by far is a winner! The betas on here are amazing! I am a Lui from NYC and currently keep a few bettas of my own, returning to a Grade and High school passion of keeping bettas stacked all over but the Right way this time! :-D

I also have a few other pets (Picture posted) as well as the bettas. Currently a dog training trainee looking for more experience and to attend seminars. I know this isn't a dog site but you never know who you come across. :)

The bettas by far are my quietest, least smelly and least demanding of the rest of the family...just a few reasons why I love them so much. Watching them for minutes, hours and sometimes even having to be pulled away from them is a usual thing here. lol

I look forward to being apart of this forum and meeting new betta lovers out there in the US. Its been a long time coming...this introduction but I guess better late than never. Thanks!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
20 Posts
Glad you are here! This is a GREAT forum.....people here really help us newbies out! :)
Love the pic of your pets. Beautiful dogs and that cat is just adorable!!

Carol

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Hello welcome and I just love the expression on your cats face! Priceless!

·
Premium Member
3,611 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave: We're glad you found us.

·
Registered
10,971 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of Betta keeping....

Look forward to hearing more about your Betta keeping adventures....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts