Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.
So this morning I noticed Ander's snail was looking a little off, but I was headed out the door to work so I figured I'd check on him when I got home. Well I suppose he died sometime today, which is sad, but the concern is this: Ander ATE the snail. The WHOLE snail (excluding shell of course). He's not acting funny or anything but I just wanted to check to make sure snails aren't harboring any weird sicknesses that he could get by eating it.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
692 Posts
The snail most likely looked due to Ander bothering it before finally eating it. -w- What a hungry boy you have, there!

Just keep an eye on him for a few days and if he starts to act strange then be sure to post the symptoms. Try not to feed him too much for dinner though. He might get bloated! Unless the snail was small :eek:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He was small but compared to Ander he was BIG. None of them have ever ad a problem with their snails except Shepherd Book; he likes to practice flaring up at his every night for a few minutes. They never poke them or anything though. Crazy fish. Watching for signs of weirdness. I was gonna move him to a bigger tank today; think it'd be safe?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts