Betta Fish Forum banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Don't fret LittleLeaf. I entered about 6 times and never got any votes until this one..... plus there were so many pictures this time.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I voted for a winner! :D

·
Registered
458 Posts
Congrats all!

·
Reference Team
7,707 Posts
Great shot, great subject, great composition, great focus---congratulations, Abbeh. Wonderful pics, everyone.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Congrats Abbeh! Beautiful picture! I voted for it! :) Thanks to the two who voted for my babies LOL

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I wish I had gotten at least one vote. Oh well. It was my first time submitting a pic, anyways. I'll just try again in December's contest...I have an idea of what photo to do.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Yeah I think this month there were so many pictures to choose from.. I can't even remember who I voted for 0-0 lol.

Congrats to abbeh! I think I might have voted for you but I only remember narrowing it down to you and another one...

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
looks like a dragon(not a dragon betta but a real dragon) or a serpent from deep deep in the ocean lol
Omg you're right! It reminds me of the Pokemon Dragonair...blue and white with the little feathery things on it's head look like the flaring gills of a betta! :D I miss middle school :(

·
Registered
677 Posts
41 - 60 of 67 Posts