Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I’m working on a new setup and was looking on Amazon for clear fishing line.. to tie a piece of moss down to a piece of driftwood. One of the first few choices is a clear nylon string “fishing line” that’s used for hanging decorations indoors, etc. Would nylon string be safe for my aquarium/fish?
5C144738-A513-4565-81CE-D0D7B9D01548.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
538 Posts
Hello and welcome!

It would be absolutely ok and safe.

If you like you might share some pictures in the Planted Tank thread once your tank is ready?!

Reactions: landonjacob

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello and welcome!

It would be absolutely ok and safe.

If you like you might share some pictures in the Planted Tank thread once your tank is ready?!
Thank you! I’m really happy to have found this place. I’m getting back into the hobby after a break and am working on a five gallon setup for a future betta. The setup has been cycling for about three weeks now and I finally got my fluval plant nano light tweaked to all the right settings (lol). And now I’m adding plants.. slowly. Can’t wait to share some pics with you guys! Thank you for the help! I didn’t want to harm any of the future inhabitants. So I appreciate the peace of mind. ☺🙏🏼 Ordered. ✅

·
Super Moderator
538 Posts
Great that you‘re getting back!

And looking forward to your pictures and the future inhabitant, of course.

I have the same light on one of my tanks and I love the setting options!

Reactions: landonjacob

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great that you‘re getting back!

And looking forward to your pictures and the future inhabitant, of course.

I have the same light on one of my tanks and I love the setting options!
finally got things where I wanted. ☺

1 - 5 of 5 Posts