Betta Fish Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
can't remember who I voted for, but amphirion's black and white plakat should have gotten some votes, lots of wonderful pics of cool fish

·
Registered
503 Posts
They all deserve votes! Unfortunately there are not enough voters. I found all these pictures beautiful in their own way. :)

·
Registered
697 Posts
beautiful pictures everyone... congratulations to the the winner!

·
Registered
503 Posts
What happened to November's contest? It appears that Kiara1125's photo that won the October's contest has also won November's contest. I also noticed that my entry (which I entered back in October) is apparently automatically entered into December's contest... Does anyone know what happened?

·
Registered
90 Posts
The same thing happened last month, iSheree. I think the website just automatically changes after a set amount of time to prepare for the next month's contest, but the actual results from the previous month are still being sorted out. The results will probably be posted in a few days. :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
The same thing happened last month, iSheree. I think the website just automatically changes after a set amount of time to prepare for the next month's contest, but the actual results from the previous month are still being sorted out. The results will probably be posted in a few days. :)
Oh ok, well I joined last month and this is my first entry. Thank you for your reply. :)

·
Reference Team
7,703 Posts
Well, it's not exactly automatic. Admin has to manually post the results and reset the contest protocol. Sometimes this takes a few days. We've learned to cut him some slack .

·
Registered
503 Posts
Well, it's not exactly automatic. Admin has to manually post the results and reset the contest protocol. Sometimes this takes a few days. We've learned to cut him some slack .
Of course, I understand. I just got confused because I entered in November's contest and it is now saying I am in Decembers contest. Also the winning picture for October also shows up as the winner for Novembers contest. I am a brand new member and didnt know this happens. Please understand. I have absolutely no problems waiting.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts