Betta Fish Forum banner

21 - 40 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Ok I will send them a message, if they don't respond, to be honest we can't be held responsible :p Welcome to the judging pannel MrV :)

EDIT: Message sent :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hey I sent the asking thing a long time ago, and if some authority has a problem with it I can send a screenshot, other than that lets go ahead and wait a day or two.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Oh ok :) well I sent one too, so they can't claim we didn't inform them, or that we didn't ask for permission :p

·
Banned
27,608 Posts
KadenJames got permission to do hers. Admin is a very busy man with a life unlike some of us. He has a full time job and a family and who knows what other obligations. I don't think it's right to just go ahead and do something before getting permission.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
DQ we never said we were, we were not aware we needed permission to start with, and now we have asked for permission, we filled our side of the bargain, if admin is too busy to answer us then that really isn't our problem!I'm sorry if I seem rude in any way, but its not us that have not answered, we've done what we needed to do, we've followed the rules!Admin can do what he wants!We can't exactly hold the competition off for 3months while admin gets round to reading our messages!Also, just because we're on a forum doesn't mean we don't have lives of our own thank you very much!

·
Registered
10,789 Posts
Haha, Becky, DQ was probably jokingly referring to someone else about the life thing. It's a running joke with us mods, that some of us (like me) claim we don't have lives. She wasn't referring to you.

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Since Summer Break is going on, I don't really have a Life. XD Anyways, when does the Contest start again? This Thread got filled out with Permission Stuff instead of the Entries. Do we all have to wait until the Admin comes?

·
Registered
10,789 Posts
It might be a good idea to postpone this contest until all details can be sorted out. And just FYI to everyone out there: in the future, if you want to run a contest, ask a mod or the admin first.

If the admin doesn't reply within the next few days, please consider this contest postponed until then. In the meantime, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, delay, and hurt feelings. Don't shoot the messenger!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Alright guys, sorry DQ I overreacted, I was having a bad day! :( Lol I see now it was a joke but at the time I was (tbch) in a foul mood!Sakura, just a thought, maybe you could put a thread in the contest section titled: get permission first?Just so this doesn't happen again with other people?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
That really sounded like a bad referral about the life thing. When I read that I was like, wow, that person's a mod? Maybe I should report that, but good thing I kept reading ;)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Lol, sometimes through the computer chat is easy to misinterpret, thats why I like using smileys, :p=joke :D=laughing :/=awkward :S=confused :'(=sad/crying :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I have a life...1 Fish tank, 1 Fish Vase, 20 chickens, 11 baby chickens, 3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 bunnies and a long tailed grass lizard...I live aqua/agriculture :D

·
Registered
988 Posts
Geez, I have 2 bettas, 2 bunnies, 2 mice, a vivarium and a shrimp tank, and I thought I had too many. ;-)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Ha, I used to live on a farm before we moved to the burbs, I had to take some of my farm with me :) I had cows and goats, a duck ... Miss My Farm!

21 - 40 of 102 Posts