Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for the past few weeks, Beltane, my blue mustard girl in my 55gal tank has been looked more and more ragged. She had jumped tank a few weeks back, but hadn't seemed to heal much.
She does not have fin rot, but her fins are still ragged and just seemed to get more so.
The cause of this was a complete mystery to me until yesterday.

I caught one of my other girls, Adora, flaring at Beltane. And guess what. Adora has a beard. Awesome. So now Adora is a lovely cross dressing Plakat boy. I have him temporarily in my extra ten gallon, but I really cannot keep him. I am trying to condense my tanks from three to two.

I live in the Northern Virginia area. If any of you live near me, would you be willing to adopt him? If no-one can take him, I will have to take him back to the awesome LFS from where he came.
My camera is broken, so here are pictures of him when i first got him. He is MUCH larger and fatter now and is pretty much adorable.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just wanted to clarify.
Adora was bought from my favorite LFS as a female last October. she/he had an egg spot and got along fairly well with the other girls in the tank until recently.

Can anyone take him?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I would, but I wont be moving to NOVA until mid May...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.