Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so get this. my first female Jackie has now learned how to jump the dividers while the lid is still on! there is a small space where it lifts up so i can feed them and thats the place i'm pretty positive she's doing it. i've found her in Frosty's section once when i came home from work. and she's jumped it a few times while i was feeding them. then today i just found her with Aurora! ahh!! she took a few nips at Aurora and Frosty but other than that they acted like siblings trying to get attention. haha.. she is pretty aggressive though i see now. it's not that she really wants to hurt them i dont think. i think she just does it cuz she can. lol. i've now put a piece of divider over her section to see if this will stop it. geeeeeez. :roll:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya know i never actually thought of him being dragon. but now that you say it he does look it. and he is a half moon.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Oh my gosh! I moved my female CT, Skelly, in the divided 20 two weeks ago, and she learned how to jump the divider as well today. Tybalt was unimpressed, but ignored her thankfully. She'll have to move into the 2.5 until I hopefully set up a sorority this summer. I hate to put her into such a small space, but I can't have her constantly bothering the boys!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha i know right. silly little fishes! but i'll be setting up my sorority too, soon!!! :D

·
Registered
354 Posts
My first female VT ruby, could get through my old divider it was a peg basket one, it was on a sticky somewhere. I made another out of perspex and drilled some holes in it. Works pretty well.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I pray to god my bettas never do that. o_O

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.