Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so get this. my first female Jackie has now learned how to jump the dividers while the lid is still on! there is a small space where it lifts up so i can feed them and thats the place i'm pretty positive she's doing it. i've found her in Frosty's section once when i came home from work. and she's jumped it a few times while i was feeding them. then today i just found her with Aurora! ahh!! she took a few nips at Aurora and Frosty but other than that they acted like siblings trying to get attention. haha.. she is pretty aggressive though i see now. it's not that she really wants to hurt them i dont think. i think she just does it cuz she can. lol. i've now put a piece of divider over her section to see if this will stop it. geeeeeez. :roll:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya know i never actually thought of him being dragon. but now that you say it he does look it. and he is a half moon.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha i know right. silly little fishes! but i'll be setting up my sorority too, soon!!! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.