Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so i took pics of my boy Zepher with my parent's camera and I uploaded them to my photobucket account and hit the attach image on the quick quote for here and it put a small box that I assume is a pic but just in case it didn't show up I put the URL of the album in my photobucket account.. but when I hit the button to post it, it said an erroe occured and that I had to logout and refresh the page which I did and it still wouldn't let me post the pics. so after all this rambling my question is, is there something that i'm not doing right, or something i could be doing differently? I don't really know how to post pics on here since this the first ever forum I've joined.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Just copy and past the IMG code of the photo and it should work on here :) Thats what I do.

·
Registered
261 Posts
On photobucket if you put your mouse over the picture a bunch of different codes will come up. Just click on the one that says IMG :) I believe the others are URL Http and one other I cant remember.. lol

Also if that doesnt work you can always click on the photo you want and it should be on the right side of the pic :)

·
Registered
385 Posts
On photobucket if you put your mouse over the picture a bunch of different codes will come up. Just click on the one that says IMG :) I believe the others are URL Http and one other I cant remember.. lol

Also if that doesnt work you can always click on the photo you want and it should be on the right side of the pic :)
You can also right click them image and select "Copy image location" :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts