Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is our new giant Oliver, we found him at petco, Ever since loosing Elvis I have been looking for one with his personality, He Looks nothing like Elvis and well time will tell if he well be like Elvis, but so far he is very simular he seems to know his name already, hides under his little driftwood and come out when you call his name which reminds me of Elvis, I am so glad we found him, here are some pics excuse the dirty glass it's been a long week

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I think he might marble his fins were completely clear when we bought him, no blue, plus he has some red showing up, and the yellow/gold stripes down his back, we will see he is a little ham and likes attention

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
He is a gorgeous giant!

·
Registered
71 Posts
The ivory gold turquoise combo on this fish is blowing my mind. He is a true true beauty. Condolences for Elvis but congratulations on finding a gem like Oliver

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ty, it's been a good while since I lost Elvis, took forever for me to find one that was as fun as him to have,we had him hanging in our 40b for about a week, he was funny to watch, he wanted to show al the fish in that tank who the boss was, meanwhile we had to tear-down and redo the tank he is in new substrate driftwood, collecting plants form other tanks and so on, the first day we put him in the he blew a GIANT bubble nest

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.