Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if I've made an introduction thread before, so I've decided to make one!

Hi all! My names Sydnie Hill, I'm from Idaho! I live here with my parents, 2 sisters, 4 mini lops, 3 dogs, and 30 some-odd fish! I'm an artist, fish keeper, and rabbit keeper.
I do 4-H with my rabbits. Currently, one 2 of the 5 rabbits are mine. Min and Fuzzy are my 2 babies. Unfortunately, Fuzzy got really sick after going to the state fair last year, so he won't be showing anymore.

I've been keeping fish since I was a little girl, but just barely got into the hobby.

I currently have a 25 gallon with 2 female bettas and 2 feeder guppies. I plan on adding more after my birthday(March 23).
I also have Tigger, Prince Nez, Caspian, and Dragon each in their own 1 gallon tank until my birthday, when I will be getting a 15 gallon and some dividers to put Tigger, Nez, and Caspian in.

Anyway, thanks for looking here! If you have any questions about me, the rabbits, or the fish, feel free to ask.

~Sydnie

·
Registered
10,962 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of Betta keeping....good to have you as part of our community.....

Look forward to hearing more about your Betta adventures and seeing some pics....

Enjoy your stay....

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I look forward to sharing my fish adventures! thank you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts