Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so for my birthday my best buddy (the one who gave me her 3 bettas) got me this spiffy 2 gal with a bubbly air stone that works as a filter keeping the water cleaner..my mom relized this and is now going to increase my collection of these "bubbly" tanks to all 9 of my fishies! Im possibly getting them this weekend so I will post the pics I take this weekend! My fishies are gonna love them :)

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
SPOILT! lol

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the first time she would ever do this for me...I will probably have to pitch in money but still

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't wait!! They are gonna look amazing!!!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Pics! Welove pics...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Lol i might get more thx to you but thats the tank im getting for my next fishie if ma parents say yes

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright here are the pics. You guys have been wanting...my mom gained her sanity back so she said that I will eventually get all 9..just not all at once...but still..the pics. Are of the 2 new tanks being set up..then some of the one tank that's all ready set up with one of my friends in it..then some are of the fishies who will get one soon hope you guys enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
830 Posts
o_O! WOW!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow? Hahaha I don't have a fish problem at all.....*has a crazy look on my face* o.0 o.0

·
Registered
655 Posts
I like the new tanks! Very cute :) I think If I had that many bettas my mom would go insane. xD

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My mom has learned to live with them...I think secretly (she wouldn't admit it) she rele likes them and she thinks the tanks are pretty

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
nooooo you dont got a fish problem............you got a cow problem, if u got rid of all the cows there would be more room for fish :)

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's true hahaha I love cows too ;)

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alright I need your opinions...wut color should I make the tanks....I like my tanks to match a little so wut colors should I make my 2 new ones..mind you that im using plastic plants...any and all opinions will be considered :) thankies

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yay!!!! here are pics. Of the new finished tanks!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
OMG I love it with the light in the center. Do the fish just stare at it?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Naw but its shows their colors differently

·
Registered
949 Posts
Those tanks are beautiful I admit but not practical IMO, u should cover up the middle cylinder that has the light and bubbles..if I remember correctly in an older thread on here a member's fish swam in the middle cylinder and got hurt.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Actually my fish dislike the bubbles and stay away from the tube completely...the bubbles disrupt their fins and they don't like it but thanks for the suggestion :) how would I cover them up if I should have a problem?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts