Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to get a 10gal set up for him and everything but I cant find any long-finned giants ANYWHERE GRRRRR. Anyone know where to find one?

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanna say that EvilVOG is breeding them. I could be wrong, but I thought there was a breeder here who was breeding them. Try posting in the classified section.
He is, but I spoke to him and he is focusing on breeding HMPK's.....That's a good idea, I think I will post in the classifieds...

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
If you want a nice long finned betta with really nice long fins that look controlled you should really look on AB and from thialand because their fins are so long and very nice.

Any colors in mind? I could help search

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
If you want a nice long finned betta with really nice long fins that look controlled you should really look on AB and from thialand because their fins are so long and very nice.

Any colors in mind? I could help search
Well I looked on AB and the only giants on there right now are PK and HMPK /:

I like purple though....I want something different this time, not just red or blue...

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
Well I looked on AB and the only giants on there right now are PK and HMPK /:

I like purple though....I want something different this time, not just red or blue...
I see, but if your looking for a giant Halfmoon, it's very rare and I have never heard of them or seen one.

I know there are halfmoons with big fins that are almost 5 times their bodys size.

I'll keep an eye out for you.
Do you like salamanders?(butterfly pattern) I might know what you want.:)

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@afishtale: Yeah something like that! :)

@bettalover: Yeah I am looking for any color actually....If I could find this king of betta at all it would be great! I don't really care what color it is :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts