Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have opinions on the Aqueon Evolve Series? Looking to upgrade my betta's tank and I'm looking at the Evolve 2. I was thinking about the 4, but I don't think I have enough room for that size tank (but the 2 is a lot better than the dinky .5 gallon he's in now).

Basically, are there any glaring issues I need to know about it?

If not the Evolve, I'm considering getting the Marineland Crescent 3, but since it looks to be wider than the Evolve I may not be able to get it.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Is there a way to show some pictures of those tanks, actually I have never heard of them.. so I am interested.. where did you find them? Or you could include a link to the website, if you found them there..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there a way to show some pictures of those tanks, actually I have never heard of them.. so I am interested.. where did you find them? Or you could include a link to the website, if you found them there..
Oh yeah, sorry about that. I found them at Petsmart, but here's the link to the Aqueon website: Click!

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
This one is next on my list..I been watching for it..I have my sammy in a cylindrical 3 gal tank, which is great for him, but I wanna move him into a lil bigger house, and get another betta for the 3gal:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
We have the Aqueon tank...the 2 gallon one. It looks really nice, but for our fish, the filter was much too strong. Instead of baffling, we just turned the filter off (actually removed it). Other than that, we're happy with it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I was also thinking of an Aqueon Evolve. My birthday is coming up, and I've been asking for either the Aqueon Evolve 4 or 8. I've also been considering the Fluval Chi..

·
Registered
216 Posts
I love my Evolve 8 I purchased back in February for a community set up in fact I loved it so much I just bought another one last week and added 6 halfmoon females and an African dwarf frog

1 - 8 of 8 Posts