Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How rare would it be to find one?There is a really cute one that is active and healthy at my petco.He is obviously young and when I got Absolem I almost got this guy too but I stopped myself he is still there I do have my 20 long and it's just split in half right now so I could split it into three.He looks alot like the one in this picture.

What do you guys think should I get him.It would be my second CT ever, after Pirate I said I wouldn't get another one......

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Those are REALLY hard to find. I'd get him if he's still there. I'd actually be surprised if he WAS still there.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah he has been there for two weeks actually.I would just have to buy another divider and the fish.So it would not cost that much I have my extra minibow 1 for a QT tank too.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahaha bad influences.I still have to ask my mom she might kill me if I get another one.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Sounds really pretty. I'd get him if I was you. <3 Good Luck with your new CT.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Which part of Michigan? Maybe it's worth a drive.

Didn't your parents ever tell you it's rude to refuse a gift... It would be too bad if someone gifted him to you. lol.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Canton michigan(closer south then north) I do want him but I can't get him tonight.Maybe tomorrow night.....

·
Registered
442 Posts
Meh, it's only a 4.5h drive. Still, call a friend and ask for an early birthday present if your parent says no. They may get annoyed but they can't blame you if your friends like you.

·
Registered
830 Posts
OMG! I wish I did not work so I can go with you. I almost got him too, but I had know where to place him :/

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He is just so cute, I can't resist but it depends what time I get home from work tomorrow.They might close.My mom has no roblem with the fish she has two herself, it's just I am getting behind with my school stuff another fish would be time consuming but since he would be in a split tank he really would not be since I already have the tank up and running and I have to clean it anyways.Oh and on a side note our petco is hiring they have a sign on there door I wish I was old enough darn me being 17 insted of 18.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I never realized orange bettas are so rare. When I got Cheep-Cheep, I almost got an orange VT instead of him. A few months later I was kind of regretting it, but now I don't. However, I wish I had known orange bettas are rare...

·
Registered
322 Posts
I never realized orange bettas are so rare. When I got Cheep-Cheep, I almost got an orange VT instead of him. A few months later I was kind of regretting it, but now I don't. However, I wish I had known orange bettas are rare...
I have 2 orange bettas :) one female (solid orange) and my male (avatar).

I saw my male in the shop and saw him weekly for about a month then I gave in and bought him (there were 2 in the shop at the time almost identical but mine was a bit nicer). He was my first betta and his little face in his tiny little pot with his gorgeous colours won me over :) - he is the most spoilt fish in the world now though.

Back to point... GET HIM lol.

·
Registered
830 Posts
He is just so cute, I can't resist but it depends what time I get home from work tomorrow.They might close.My mom has no roblem with the fish she has two herself, it's just I am getting behind with my school stuff another fish would be time consuming but since he would be in a split tank he really would not be since I already have the tank up and running and I have to clean it anyways.Oh and on a side note our petco is hiring they have a sign on there door I wish I was old enough darn me being 17 insted of 18.
GAH! And I am moving! >.< DRAT!!!!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I still haven't gotten him yet,I have been getting home like right when the pet stores close,Butis he is still there friday he is mine.

·
Registered
830 Posts
awesome! let me know if you get him. I wanna see pics when he is all settled in!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts