Betta Fish Forum banner

661 - 677 of 677 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
hey folks, i'm a new guy here, just thought i'd add a few pics of my other animals.
i have a reef vase with a breeding pair of black ray gobies. they live with a pistol shrimp. i've had them for a couple of years now and i've had the shrimp for about five years. the sandbed is about five inches deep and looks like an ant farm.... the gobies live in the sand, i never really see the male, he's always tending the nest, which i never see. here's the female gaping at me because i'm using the flash to see her and the shrimp together.

here they are out together.

i also have pompom crabs, and a peppermint shrimp in there as well.
i'd really love to put some of those tiny red fw shrimps that nick posted in with my bettas.... they're quite interesting lil things.
shrimps make a display much more interesting.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Sharky the rainbow shark

Freddy the freddy

His favourite hobby is to spy on people through the plants

My little goldfish

These are my old fish from nz before the earthquakes found them :-(
This guy survived the crash but died from no O2 due to the power outage

My golden barbs were my favourites, they never sat still

One of my rummies having a conversation with a golden barb

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
My little Bien <3 I also have panda Loaches and Rasporas but I will take pictures of them another time. =3

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
my F8 Puffer Copter: he has some tail nips from being at the fish store but soon should heal right up. he has his own 20 gallon long tank. =)

·
Super Moderator
19,187 Posts
Love them, Tree!

I want a Puffer but I'll admit I'm too slack in my maintenance for them.

Oh, and thank you for posting in this thread. Hope others will post, too.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Thanks! he's becoming so interested in me and where I go now too. lol

yeah when I was reading about them I was a little nervous of it all. and with the brackish waters scared me a bit too but I really wanted one. Being that I have four main tanks to care for, it wont be hard for me to give Copter extra care being that he is a messy fish.

no problem. I love this thread and wish more people would post other fish.

I also have some Chili rasporas to show on here as well:

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
my Puffer is looking so much better! and I adopted more fish! Pygmy Corys and Otos!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
more photos of my fish!
Figure 8 named Copter
Oto
Corys
and Copter again.

enjoy! =)

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
My pair of BN plecos- Moustachio & Pistachio

I don't get many pictures of the schools. There's so much movement it's hard to get decent pics! But I do have a school of platies, mollies and several different tetras. I think I have black, neon, and red neon tetras. For platies I have painted, mickey mouse, red wag and sunburst. All my mollies are dalmation.

661 - 677 of 677 Posts