Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having my heart set out on finding a particular betta that strikes my eye (a plakat of SOME SORT, whether it be halfmoon, double tail, king, or giant). Yesterday I came soooo close. Petco had a rare Halfmoon King Betta but the guy, while a beautiful blue-peach mustard, wasn't the kind of fish for me.

I've seen fish from aquabid.com and check it daily. I also check out bettafishstore.com. Sadly, where I live, there are no Local Fish Stores nearby in a 50 mile radius. My local Petco sometimes gets amazing fish, but the only ones that have captured my eye in the past is my little guy, Gyarados, and a Giant Halfmoon Plakat King Betta (my current dream fish) they had that was sick and sadly died.

So I'm wondering if there's any other sites I'm missing because it even seems google doesn't know. Thanks in advance

·
Banned
774 Posts
I've been having my heart set out on finding a particular betta that strikes my eye (a plakat of SOME SORT, whether it be halfmoon, double tail, king, or giant). Yesterday I came soooo close. Petco had a rare Halfmoon King Betta but the guy, while a beautiful blue-peach mustard, wasn't the kind of fish for me.

I've seen fish from aquabid.com and check it daily. I also check out bettafishstore.com. Sadly, where I live, there are no Local Fish Stores nearby in a 50 mile radius. My local Petco sometimes gets amazing fish, but the only ones that have captured my eye in the past is my little guy, Gyarados, and a Giant Halfmoon Plakat King Betta (my current dream fish) they had that was sick and sadly died.

So I'm wondering if there's any other sites I'm missing because it even seems google doesn't know. Thanks in advance
Where do you live?

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'd love to know this too :-D I live near the New Hampshire border in Massachusetts. Eventually I'd like to breed my own but for now. . . . ? :-D :-D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts