1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
A doggy and a gecky lol

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have three cats, five gerbils, six fish... In the past I have had two hamster, one rat, two guinea pigs, two wild robins and four mice. I've had gerbils and cats consistently through my sixteen {almost seventeen} years of life.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Lots. :p Five cats, three geckos, a frog, two hermit crabs, a conure bird, two rabbits, and a horse. Also snake-sit my teachers corn snake often enough, so I count him too.
And if other fish (besides betta's, of course) count, then I also have two green spotted puffer fish, a black moor gold fish, three koi, a bristlenose pleco, some yoyo and zebra loaches, a huge school of cardinal, neon (black and regular), and glowlight tetras, and a glowfish tank. Also planning on getting my own corn snake sometime soon, as well as a few ratties because they're adorable. And when I move back to Oregon I'm getting a ferret and an axolotl (darn California and it's illegal pets >.>).

...I think I may have too many. xD

·
Registered
216 Posts
My family has always had cats.

I'd love to have some small rodents-maybe mice or hamsters- but I don't have anyplace to put a cage! Plus I think my cats would probably have a problem with that, even though they don't pay attention to the fish.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
dogs, hermit crabs, long tailed grass lizard (I have a thing for Thailand critters). And my fluffy fuzzy bunny.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Three dogs!! My mom has my cat since my boyfriend is highly allergic. I miss my kitty sometimes, but at least she can play with my mom's cat all the time. :)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts