Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my betta, King, soo much. I feed him 3 pellets a day, and once a week a pinch of dried bloodworms and one pellet. Yesterday I fed King 2 pellets in the morning, but had home counseling, so I told my little sister to feed him. Instead of feeding him 1 pellet, she fed him 4 :(. I went to look at him and his belly was huge and white. I searched online to see what I could do, and just waited til today to clean out his tank. Also, along with having a full white belly, when i was about to go to sleep, his color turned from vibrant purple-blue to dull, almost pale-like blue. I got so scared but decided to let him rest. I woke up this morning and his color was back to normal, his belly was a bit smaller, still white, but decided to change his tank, 100% water change. The whole day though he was sluggish, and he fell asleep a few times near the surface, scaring me a ton today. I just really need to know, if this happens again, what to do. King is my baby, I dont want to loose him.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I fed him 2 days later, just one pellet. He's doing better, his color did come back, made me happy :) I bought a new tank for King though, and i let him float for a while and released him. Does anyone have any tips about keeping any stress down?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.