Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree but nothing is coming to mind. Suggestions? I am still in awe that I bred Patriot! Interested in seeing how a F2 spawn will color out.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I agree but nothing is coming to mind. Suggestions? I am still in awe that I bred Patriot! Interested in seeing how a F2 spawn will color out.
How about Patty? A female version of the name Patriot? Or Liberty? Lady Liberty?

·
Registered
Male bettas: Strider, Smauge, and Lagolas, Female betta: Lady & Cookies. Gecko: George
236 Posts
Patty it is! I read that Patrica has a meaning of compatriot! Since they are siblings, this suits her! Thanks Crabby!
Patty is a supper cute name! Wishing you the best of luck breeding these guys!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Breeding was a failure....My daughter wanted to go put flowers on my mom’ grave so I was gone for a few hours and when I returned it appeared that Patriot was being aggressive regarding the nest so I thought they might have spawned. Since they were together over 24 hrs I pulled Patty from the tank and crossed my fingers. Checked the nest again tonight and no tails. They are just now 4 mos old so will try again at a later date . Thinking about breeding Cali ( momo) and my black HMPK, Neot this weekend.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No they did not.....newbies I guess. A lot of flirting but no action. Will try again soon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts