Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got my third betta today... From Walmart. I know that they usually are sick when coming from there but my boy seems healthy. I just wanted to know if anyone knows what he is. I was thinking Mustard Gas but idk. :-D (Also I'm new here :p)
Has anyone else found a beautiful betta at Walmart?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
wow he is beautiful! But luckily, none of my wal-marts near me do not sell bettas at their stores. oh and yeah he looks like a MG to me.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Welcome!

He is gorgeous! I don't think it matters if they come from WalMart, Petsmart, Petco, etc. It all depends on the care they receive and how long they've been there.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
most of my fish are petco/petsmart fish. I love them deeply, now I don't necessarily condone how some of the petco/petsmarts treat the fish but that's not saying you wont find quality fish in shipments.

I also really like the Betta Shop in MN. They have great quality fish for much cheaper than Aquabid. More spendy then Petco/Petsmart, but less than Aquabid.

Most of the Walmarts near me have stopped selling fish, but the one in Hudson on the way to school still sells them and I have seen some lookers there, and unfortunately had to leave them behind as I had no more room for fish and no money. Heck I still don't have room for the 8 I have lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts