Betta Fish Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
I love #4 so much! If only I had a bigger book shelf! Oh well, probably for the best.... 4 beautiful, healthy bettas are all I need.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
(( totally spamming this thread lol sorry ))

Yay Fatalis! Since these are labeled Kings, they should be $15. $13 if Euro's store hasn't joined the price hike bandwagon. Shipping depends on you. If you want overnight that'll be anywhere between $30-$45 depending on seller. Priority is anywhere between $12-$18, also depends on seller. Assuming you're doing Priority you would drop a little over or under $30. Giants in eBay, FB and especially AB typically run for a minimum of $30 before everything else! So... *wink wink nudge nudge*

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sounds good to me! I've been browsing eBay and Aquabid for a while now and definitely know how good a deal this guy would be.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Naw an hijack away xD i just want guys to go o a good home eapecially the big guys who need mre space and might not get it in the "first betta" ownertype situation. Il swing by tomorrow and pick him up if he is still there :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Naw an hijack away xD i just want guys to go o a good home eapecially the big guys who need mre space and might not get it in the "first betta" ownertype situation. Il swing by tomorrow and pick him up if he is still there :)
Don't worry! He's gonna get a nice, big 13 gallon tank all to himself. Heated and filtered!

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Sorry you have to go to Petco three days in a row ^^" hehee~ hope they're both still there!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I've been getting girls at petco and petsmart I still need another HM female

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
If you want I can go look for some girls? There was a very cute white body with red fins last time I was there

·
Super Moderator
19,893 Posts
From "King and Giant Betta" By Indjo:

"Although giant size is genetic, their maximum size is highly dependent on feeding and water quality during the first few months after hatching. It is recommended that they are kept in bigger and filtered tanks and fed as often and as much as they will eat. They have tremendous appetites and will devour 2 – 3 times more food than their regular sized cousins. They must reach 5-6cm/2.5” (BO) by 4 months, 7’-8cm/over 3’ (BO) by 6 months (good giant genes can grow 4cm in 2 months, 6 cm in 3 months). Otherwise it’s unlikely they will reach the maximum size of 12cm/-5’ (BO)."

http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=99066

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I've nabbed up a beautiful little black crown tail with irid she's kind of small but wow o.o I'll check back next week I spent more than I thought I would lol mainly due to the stunning little blue and white marble Delta dragon boy <3 that red girl is HUGE

Attachments

21 - 30 of 30 Posts