Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be cool to see pics of "other" fish tanks that people keep.

Here are two of mine. The big one is a 55 gal and the small guppy tank is 20 gal. :):)

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Here's my only other non Betta tank.. our 29g community (which was to be upgraded to a 50g L but my Dragon stole it lol)

Love both of your tanks! I want your 55g, but I love the wood trim on the 20g :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I cant wait till they look grown in and mature like your tank. Is your big tank occupied by a bearded dragon or a monitor like dragon? I learned tonight from a fellow poster that most of my plants are not fully aquatic and will die. That was a bummer. Maybe I'll start another thread where people can post pics of their favorite plants to get inspiration for the inevitable replanting of my tanks... :(

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Ohhhh, you have Golden Ribbon plants! I see them now, I bought them for mine as well and took them out. I have a mix of live/silk and plastic plants in mine... we are pretty low here on live plants unless you buy online. Your tanks look so clean and neat to me, mine looks like a clear mess! haha My java moss is WILD.

I have a bearded dragon :) She's 7.

·
Registered
10,971 Posts
Here are a few of my soil based very heavy planted tanks.....more pics in my album....

My NPT's soil based tanks range from 1gal to 75gal.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts