Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some new pics of my cambodian double tail in his 10 gallon tank.

·
Registered
976 Posts
He is one of the prettier double tails I have seen. I love his colors.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
He is gorgeous and has the same name as my betta, everyone laughed when I called him Aden they reckoned it wasnt a fishy name lol. Your tank is great though, he looks kinda small in that big tank bet he will have lots of fun =)

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Aden is soooooo handsome hes going on my i want list, also your 10 gal looks HUGE or maybe its just the pic

·
Registered
381 Posts
i have never seen a double tail that pretty O,O

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone. Ive been fasting him because he looked a little floaty. Im watching him very closely. Im also look for some silk plants. I cant seem to find the perfect ones :/ anyone know where?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Reminds me of a DBT at my local Petco. Now, granted he was clearish, and wasn't really a quality DBT, he had a great look to him. Very nice attitude for being stuck in a little cup for weeks :p Gah, I want a double tail.

Aiden looks very healthy, and has nice full finage. Watch out for him though. The handsome guys always get a little bit cocky.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Thanks everyone. Ive been fasting him because he looked a little floaty. Im watching him very closely. Im also look for some silk plants. I cant seem to find the perfect ones :/ anyone know where?
check for silk plants at wal-mart, petsmart, and petco if you have one also check at your lfs

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Oooooh, love him! He's cute such a cute little tail.

If you can't find nice silk plants at pet stores, you can always check a craft store like Micheal's, or the dollar store for silk plants. Normal ones are okay as long as they don't have added things to them, like perfume or glitter. A lot of them have wire inside that you'll have to get rid of.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I get some silks at Wal Mart! Petco has nice one's too but I got a five pack of silks at Wal Mart for about $7 the other night...
He's gorgeous - those hues of red are just outstanding!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts