Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the pictures in the following thread show "photobucket".
http://www.bettafish.com/30-betta-fish-care/29868-betta-tails-colors-listed-here.html

Is that supposed to happen? If memory serves me right, I edited this thread and could see all the puctures. Now I can't see any, including the ones I added - either on my phone (android5 - chrome) or computer (windows 10 - chrome).

A member by the name "michael1" can't see them either. This is what he sent me;

Using my iPhone , software were is iso10 I believe. Not changed it to 11.

I do no that photo bucket as stoped the use if using the html codes unless you're paying for the privilege .

I know this as a build thread i had on skylineowners.com , all the links are broken due to photo bucket wanting me to pay a charge for the use of it. Not sure if this is the same situation though

·
Super Moderator
2,925 Posts
That happened when Photobucket changed their rules a couple years ago. I haven't been able to see most of the pictures posted in old threads since they changed their rules, and it's internet wide, not just here.

·
Super Moderator
5,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But the pictures in that thread wasn't posted from photobucket (I have never used photobucket and could never see pictures posted from it. . . .since I first joined this forum). These pictures were viewable to me and I was able to edit them. The pictures I loaded were directly from my gallery. . . . . That's why I'm asking about this. Otherwise I would have just accepted not being able to view the pictures.

·
Administrator
1,223 Posts
I can assure you these are all photobucket links. If you right click the photobucket images to show the URL for the image its a photobucket page. There are browser plugins you can use that may work to individually show you the images in your browser. Your mileage may vary if you choose to use a photobucket unblocking browser extension.
-Philip

·
Super Moderator
5,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't understand these comp/internet related things - how it became a photobucket link and all that. And I'm reluctant to join/register many applications/sites or use plugins - until someone can assure me that it's safe.

Thank you. At least now I know the pictures have somehow become "photobucket".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts