Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently adopted a Betta and i also have baby house geckos that i have to feed pinhead crickets. I always have extras and was wondering if the Betta would be okay eating them and maybe even benefit from eating them ?

·
Registered
163 Posts
I recently adopted a Betta and i also have baby house geckos that i have to feed pinhead crickets. I always have extras and was wondering if the Betta would be okay eating them and maybe even benefit from eating them ?
I would assume they would be okay eating them and that it would be healthy...
But I asked the same thing recently then tried it (with SSS size, not pinheads) and they ate part of the first I put in the tank, but ignored them from there out. They just stabbed the softest part and left the legs and head behind, even though the whole thing would fit in their mouth if they had tried.

After fishing a couple out still alive and kicking on a couple occasions I gave up on it.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
huh, those are those tiny ones you can buy in pet stores? I got some and gave them to my betta's a while ago. They scarfed them down, legs and all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.