Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've done pixel art, mostly dolling, for 7 years now... I attempted my first animal today, my fish Beau!

I'll try more if you want, idk how big or small they may or turn out haha.. This turned out a lot smaller than my usual pixels, but w/e. Also if I try any, idk how long they may or may not take to complete.. Anyways, let me know what you think :)

·
Registered
785 Posts
I actually really love this kind of art, I've always wanted to make these but can never get the colors right. Can you make me a Blau?

Can you make his fins a little flared though?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can certainly try! Probably tomorrow night though.. I'm finally feeling sleepy lol :p I'm glad you like though! Also, I love how Beau and Blau are off by one letter... haha, Beautiful and Blue :p They could be best friends y'know that? haha.
(oooo can you tell I'm getting tired? aha)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, so many more than I expected! :p I'll start on them as soon as I can :) beautiful fish!

At Betta Lover, is it ok if Phantom has some grey to him? He may be difficult to keep entirely black/shades of black without lookin like a big spider blob haha.

And I think that picture of Fred should be fine :) I can see it really well on my phone. If I have problems on my comp I'll let you know tho.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Awesome! Thank you so much! Can't wait to see it! Just wait until other members start discovering this thread, they will be all over it! lol Everyone loves betta pixels!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ooh! I want one too! If you have the chance that is:)

His name is Kaleidoscope btw.

·
Registered
785 Posts
How long does it take to make a pixel betta? I know it must take a while because it is so meticulous.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Can I have one of rainbow? Thanks!

If you want you can put his name very scriptish and fancy.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Can you make a pixel of my delta tail betta? His name is Dakota.

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
I am sorry to hear that rainbow died. I hate when bettas have to part withj the world. Lucky and Magenta and raven made me really sad and now i remember them by going out to see their grave every once in a while.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Can u also make a pixel of my friends betta: Rocky. Hes a spade tail.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts