Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!
Thought I would show my planted 3 gallon tank :-D I love it! These pictures are before 2 of the plants died, due to lack of lighting :-( Hoping to do more planted tanks, with better lighting ;-)

Very happy with it! And so is Maize :-D I can't believe how fast it cycled, and so far it's stayed perfectly cycled for 3 weeks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Nice tank!

The java fern in the front left, shouldn't be planted though, it should rather be tied to a big rock or driftwood or left floating. Having it planted can make it rot.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Love how you did the pot pouring out the white gravel it is a super nice touch that would draw you to the tank from anywhere in the room.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice tank!

The java fern in the front left, shouldn't be planted though, it should rather be tied to a big rock or driftwood or left floating. Having it planted can make it rot.
Oh! Thanks :oops: Can't believe I didn't know that... I will let it float.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
At first I though "why are there marshmellows in the tank" LOL

looks good

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually took the white stones from my cycled 15 gallon tank, as to cycle the 3 gallon faster! Worked like a charm :-D

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 day :shock: I was in disbelief! So I checked the water parameters 2 times a week for 3 weeks before I added my fish. And it's still perfect over 8 weeks later! :-D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts