Betta Fish Forum banner

2501 - 2520 of 2540 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Beautiful! I can't wait to get started on my 29G!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
My newly set up planted tank. No betta yet as I'm waiting for a test kit to see if its cycled. Currently home to one snail (maybe 3 as I sometimes see itty bitty snails on the glass). Plants include some sort of crpyt, baby tears, christmas moss, anubias (something), pennywort, and pearl grass. The driftwood is mopani.
IMG_20180113_142609.jpg

IMG_20180113_142545.jpg

Reactions: Evil Seedlet

·
Registered
260 Posts
My desk tank after an ample amount of plant-collecting over 4 months. Battling hair algae but it's not that big a deal.
Crash! What's the name of the green and yellow plant at the back of your tank? I forgot the name and can't find it anywhere!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Crash! What's the name of the green and yellow plant at the back of your tank? I forgot the name and can't find it anywhere!
Rotala H'ra I believe. I assume that's the one you're talking about, it turns a pretty yellow-orange-light pink the closer it grows to the light.

I bought mine from coolumar335 on ebay, he's also on the plantedtank.net forum under umarnasir335; sweet guy!

·
Registered
72 Posts

Maui's 5 gallon bowl. This isn't really planted, as it only has Java fern and anubias attached to driftwood. Just set up, and thinking of adding more plants. Maybe substrate- not sure the plan as yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is Malibu's 5 gal Portfolio nano tank. I just added two Nerite and three ghost shrimp and all seem to be doing fine. Malibu spent about 5 mins or so chasing one of the ghost shrimp but then gave up. At last look last night, Malibu, Gary the Snail, and one ghost shrimp were clustered together looking like an aquarium gang!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
My 10 gallon planted tank. =3

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
I changed my 10 gallon tank into an open top to add some things to make it look fun!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Lately I have noticed a lot of people showing off their planted tanks, figured it might be a good idea to have them all in one place.
Also, I am trying to get some ideas for rescaping my 26 bowfront sorority. I'd love to see everyone else's tanks and find out what all you have going on with them!
I think this will always be actual. Nature changes and everything in her, so is natural to show our tanks development with pride, sharing different realities, knowledge, taste and interpretations, from diverse points of view. Thank you!

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
and this thread needs more love too HAHA!

all of my LPTs so far.

Edit... cry... the photos didn't go through.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
all of my planted tanks so far. my 10 gallon Anubias tank seems to be having a bit of trouble. I ended up buying all in one ferts for the plants. let's hope for the best!

Attachments

2501 - 2520 of 2540 Posts