Betta Fish Forum banner

2521 - 2540 of 2540 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got into planted tanks very recently so definitely have a lot to learn got the plants from a hobbiest in my area. Please feel free to give me any advice I’m just using a cheap top fin light in my 15g and the light in the hood of my 5g that I got with some goldfish I rescued. I use flourish as it was recommended by a friend. Hope you enjoy!

Plakat Betta and Blue spotted Cory tank

Betta and Assassins Snail Tank

·
Registered
1 Posts
These are all so beautiful. I have just started my tank. New to this forum and to bettas- can you tell me where is the safest place to find plants for him and any tips you have. How often and how are you cleaning these tanks? I got a vacuum but Im not sure how to use it yet looks complicated

·
RusselltheShihTzu
20,500 Posts
View attachment 1021261 My 10G—hopefully the water will clear soon, the tank semi crashed after adding an iffy piece of mopani so I’m dealing with a bacteria bloom
Going to look great when you're done and the water clears. Hope you enjoy a planted tank.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Here is my tank, with my new boy.
I changed things around a bit since last time and by now the moss ball algae have grown in and covered my rock in the centre which looks pretty cool.
I also use quite a lot of floating plants and the fish especially likes the hornwort which he uses as a hammock at night.

2521 - 2540 of 2540 Posts