Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to order a Pennywort from plantedaquariumscentral.com. It will best fit in the center of my aquarium and I love how it looks :)

Anyhow, I'd love to know you experience with order, shipping, and arrival of the plants. I want to know the niddy griddy. Have all your plant orders come with snails? (I wouldn't mind a snail or two). Do you QT any plants that come from them? Any other info you'd like to add would be great :)

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
I was very pleased with my experience with them. My order shipped within a day or two and the plants arrived in good condition. I rinsed and quarantined them but there were still a couple of snails that made it through. I just put in another order for a second batch of plants this weekend!

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was very pleased with my experience with them. My order shipped within a day or two and the plants arrived in good condition. I rinsed and quarantined them but there were still a couple of snails that made it through. I just put in another order for a second batch of plants this weekend!
sweet
lemme know how they arrive :)
how long did you QT them? 2-3 weeks?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Haha, well, in my first order, I actually had a plants-only tank for a few months.

With these next ones I will QT for 2 weeks. I probably don't need to - I think they seem quite reputable - but I'm paranoid. =)

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha, well, in my first order, I actually had a plants-only tank for a few months.

With these next ones I will QT for 2 weeks. I probably don't need to - I think they seem quite reputable - but I'm paranoid. =)
I am a bit paranoid too xD
I'd probly QT them for 3-4 weeks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts