Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My betta, ChiChi (whom I now believe to be a boy and was mislabeled in Petsmart) is so funny. He's really active and loves my attention. I'll go close and open and close my mouth like a fish and he copies me sometimes! Also since relocating him to my computer desk a month ago he has picked up the habit of following my mouse on screen! I don't know if it's safe for bettas to be near computers or monitors, but he hasn't shown any negative side effects. He is genuinely interested in following the mouse so we play a little up-down trick game and it's super adorable! He also seems to love watching Suvivor with me, and gets excited when they show a random school of fish on the show :p

Does anyone else have a quirky betta? and as a side note, does anyone know if it's alright for him to be able to be close to my PC monitor?

·
Registered
95 Posts
My mom's little blue boy Sparks loves playing by diving about his plants, and our two babies seem to enjoy playing with their mystery snails. My big boy Armegeddon will carry rocks/plants/etc around and relocate them without trying to swallow them, and my little red loves playing in bubbles :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts