Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I found my camera, but I can't post pictures of my betta in comments or anything because they're TOO BIG!!! I tried to shrink them down, but it didn't work!!! How do I get them to fit!?!?!?! PLEASE HEEELP!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
If you have them saved on your computer, you can add them with Attachments. That's what I did to mine. Also, some computers will give you a Resize button to edit your photo. You could try that, as well.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ohh!!!! Thanks so much!!

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
What operating software are you using?

In windows you can open a picture file using Windows Picture Manager and resize it using that application. You can also download GIMP which is a free picture editing software that allows you to resize too.

Also you can upload your pictures to any picture hosting site such as photo bucket and resize them on there as well.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I tried everything! Nothing is working. :( I really want to post pictures, but it won't work!! I have a PC.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Go to www.imageshack.com it can resize images for you then when posting them on the forum copy the direct link, press the button with the mountains and paste the link in the popup tada!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Darn! It didn't work!!!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
384 Posts