Betta Fish Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Just wanted to share an update! I’m actually in shock… I was literally saying my goodbyes last night. He looked soooo bad and was just laying still on the bottom of the tank. In a last ditch effort I added kanaplex into the tank (alongside the general cure I had put in the day before). Around 10 o’clock today he started coming back to life and is now swimming a lot more and eating too! I’m not sure which of the two medication’s is helping so I plan to continue with treatment of both. Crossing my fingers he continues to heal.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
He’s doing a lot better! He’s having a little bit of a hard time eating… He’ll pick up the food and spit it out, but I’m just continuing to try whenever he he swims to the top of the tank to offer him some food. The tiniest pieces of fluval bug bites seem to be the only thing he is able to eat right now. Other than that he is no longer as lethargic and is swimming around pretty normally. Color looks like it’s starting to come back a little bit but he still has that really big patch of white on one side of his body. Overall he looks to be recovering!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
21 - 26 of 26 Posts