1. Size of tank? 5 Gallons
2. Water parameters I don't have a test kit
d. pH, KH and GH?
e. Test kit?
3. Temperature? I am cleaning the tank right now so I don't know but I usually like to keep it at 80 degrees
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)? Fw
5. How long the aquarium has been set up? Since the last cleaning? a weeek or so. Since I got it? Couple months.
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them? Just Caroline
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? Nope
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants? One moss ball and a fake plant.
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? rocks for the bottom
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors? A castle with hole to swim through, Leaf hammock, little playstructure type thing, princess sign
9. a. Filtration? No but my moss ball keeps it cleanish
b. Heater? Yes
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used? I have one heating light. I don't use it too much
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long? She is near a window
11. a. Water change schedule? I try to do it every week or week and a half
b. Volume of water changed? All
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? Tap
d. Water conditioner used? Yes, Aqueon betta conditioner and stress coat
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed? I don't vacume it
12. Foods? National Geographic flakes ( I know they are unhealthy and could give her swim bladder but she won't eat pellets.
How often are they fed? Twice a day
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms? Everything I explained
b. Appearance of poop? I don't know but I am going to keep an eye on her poop
c. Appearance of gills? Pale
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? No
b. What meds were used?
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary.
Pictures are coming soon I just can't at the moment