Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to ID 2 Bettas

I dont know much about different Betta types, the only ones that I can pick out are Crown Tails because they are obvious. Anyway in the link there's a video to both of them. Thanks

http://youtu.be/6m0VvyGgIiA

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Veil tails. I have to ask as your orange male looks a little rough are those the containers they live in? and do they have heaters? His tail is pretty ripped and needs some care.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Veil tails. I have to ask as your orange male looks a little rough are those the containers they live in? and do they have heaters? His tail is pretty ripped and needs some care.
The red fish on the right with the plants in it, that's his permanent home.

on the left with the spots, i put him in there for the purpose of taking the picture

Water temperature is 78 F

I've had both of them for the same amount of time, about 2 weeks now. He came with a rip in his tail but now it has an extra rip.

How would I go about caring for it besides feeding it properly and keeping water temperature at right levels

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I had a betta that had some ripped fins I just did extra water changes and used stress coat +. It worked great!

And okay! Both are beautiful by the way!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Wow they both are very handsome wish I can find males like that

·
Registered
210 Posts
They're both veiltails for sure. That tank is so small, though, you'll have to do at least a half water change every other day to keep all the ammonia out or your fish will get sick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts