21 - 40 of 13169 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Great looking tanks everyone!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Lol, Its a gorgeous tank! with a gorgeous fish! iam sure he is extremly excited! Remember though, a betta actually seems to do better if he flares sometimes.

But i love the tank!

Ill have to find my pics, though everyone has already seen them

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Wow! lol! I love guppies and bettas, too! I wish I had room for that many! I really like the one on ur avatar! Do any of them have names, or do u not name ur fish?

·
Registered
504 Posts
I really like the one on ur avatar! Do any of them have names, or do u not name ur fish?
Some have names others not yet, the one in my avator I been leaning towards calling Buttons, the one in the pic with the small castle is Cherry blossom, The orange one died of old age :( I knew when I got him he was old, Figured I could at least give him some better last days, And he did enjoy himself, He Ended up in a 20 gallon and was a great showoff for awhile, Then he just slowly slipped on :( Silly I know but I actually Cried when he died.....
Still looking for another orange one or two or maybe more, who knows., but they seem hard to come by here...

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
lol, thats great that you give ur bettas such nice lives! My fav. betta is about 4-5 years old, and he has a terrible immune system, I am dreading the day when he goes. :( he still builds these giant bubblenests for the girl in the next tank, tho! :) I am sorry that he passed away. Buttons would be a really cute name! I like it! Would you be interested in an orange pk? My sister's roommate in collage doesn't want him anymore, and is looking to rehome him!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Oh I could never say no to a Betta!.
Where is he located tho,
I live in Canada, Nova Scotia to be exact,
I really hate putting a fish thru shipping needlessly tho,
So stressful on them..

Sounds like you really care for your Betta's, Their so lucky to have such a caring mum!
Why don't you take the Betta in :) I'm sure your much closer then me.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
oh.... thats kinda far, I'll see if i can keep him! he is such a fun little guy! tiny, too! I'm just worried cuz I have so many fish to rehome, but he can go in with some shrimp in the display tank (5g) in the basement....

·
Registered
4 Posts
HTML:
I love that little building in the last tank, I bet your betta loves it too!
yeah he seems to hang around it a lot, and is sure to let anyone know if they've gotten too close to "his" decoration
i got it at pet-smart for 11.99 i think

21 - 40 of 13169 Posts