Betta Fish Forum banner

13161 - 13169 of 13169 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Going to add a background tomorrow. Sadly the betta in that picture died last week due to dropsy. I went wild with deep cleaning all the gravel, water, and decor today. Getting a new betta in a few weeks. I have some harlequin rasbora at the moment.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I got some more plants; I hope I didn't go overboard (did I?). I put up a sponge to block some of the flow from the filter, and toned down the air bubbles some, to slow any current. And I let the fish out of the bag :) Fighty is checking out his new tank, but mostly flaring in the one corner (the corner near the thermometer, but not at the thermometer). I put up a piece of paper, and he still flared. I colored random squiggles on it, and he still flared. I opened the curtains in the room, and he stopped for a little while, and went back to that corner and is still flaring. Any suggestions? Or do you think he's just still getting used to the new digs?

And here is a link to the larger photo, for anyone who is interested: https://flic.kr/p/6c2mPP
Wow, it looks great with the new plants

13161 - 13169 of 13169 Posts