Betta Fish Forum banner

13161 - 13173 of 13173 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Going to add a background tomorrow. Sadly the betta in that picture died last week due to dropsy. I went wild with deep cleaning all the gravel, water, and decor today. Getting a new betta in a few weeks. I have some harlequin rasbora at the moment.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I got some more plants; I hope I didn't go overboard (did I?). I put up a sponge to block some of the flow from the filter, and toned down the air bubbles some, to slow any current. And I let the fish out of the bag :) Fighty is checking out his new tank, but mostly flaring in the one corner (the corner near the thermometer, but not at the thermometer). I put up a piece of paper, and he still flared. I colored random squiggles on it, and he still flared. I opened the curtains in the room, and he stopped for a little while, and went back to that corner and is still flaring. Any suggestions? Or do you think he's just still getting used to the new digs?

And here is a link to the larger photo, for anyone who is interested: https://flic.kr/p/6c2mPP
Wow, it looks great with the new plants

·
Registered
38 Posts
My betta live in my 72G community!

Recently added what I'm calling "Fry town" in the left corner for some more coverage and hidey spots. Everybody seems to enjoy it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is my 10 gallon betta tank. It houses 3 male bettas (I made homemade dividers).
My favorite betta is Mitch, who has his own picture at the bottom. The other two are Sam and Arnie.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!

I want to introduce my betta, Sephiroth, to you guys. I also added some neon tetras, named “The Turks” to accompany him.

(If you’re a fan of Final Fantasy, you might’ve heard the names)

And this is Sephiroth‘s home! It’s a little bit cluttered right now (the plants grow like crazy!) Need to learn a lot more about aquascaping. But he seems to really love it!

13161 - 13173 of 13173 Posts