Betta Fish Forum banner

13201 - 13220 of 13244 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
A few more. I have 6 months or more of videos to edit and load on to my YT and BrandNewTube channels coming soon.

B. Splendens HMPK Galaxy
(Excuse the smeared glass)

B. Smaragdina home
This is a community tank with 3F and 1M, Cory. Pygmaes, Ottocinclus and 3 juvenile CPDs. My other M is in a temp bare bottom tank atm, so no photos...

·
RusselltheShihTzu
20,580 Posts
I was told he actually isn’t grizzle because the color/pattern doesn’t extend into the fins.
Yep. You are correct. I forgot about that little detail. :(

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ok, so I'm sure everyone would love to see the variety of betta tanks/bowls that we have, so post pics of yours here!:-D I have to find my camera, and then I'll get pics of my tanks :)
Here is Frankie's tank these days!

Attachments

·
Registered
915 Posts
cool tank!

·
Registered
47 Posts

This is my planted 10G (java fern/marimo balls/anubias species) with seiryu stone and (spiderwood/malaysian) driftwood—stocked with a koi male plakat (Kori), and four ADFS (3 males/1 female) Riptide (Tide), Tobini (Tobi), Tidbit Nugget (Nugget), and Panda Remmi

·
Registered
LongHa & Barbie
210 Posts

20 gal. I gotta snail in there and two glo tetras (or so they're labeled, but I think they're danios). Im horrible at scaping.

·
Registered
"Buddy"
187 Posts

9 US / 7 Imp gal with built in filter behind the back wall with the heater hidden in the back compartment too. Live plants. Crystals are presoaked quartz.
(Not complete, will mix in better substrate for the plants next month, and will eventually have a small handful of shrimp after I put in more plants and hiding places. Had to stagger out the budget between 2 paydays.)

·
Registered
LongHa & Barbie
210 Posts
@Asbofish i like the 1/3 positioning of the plants all in one corner. The foliage will look great. Cant wait to see the finished result.

13201 - 13220 of 13244 Posts