Betta Fish Forum banner

13261 - 13268 of 13268 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hello and welcome!
You created a very pretty and comfortable tank for your lovely Betta I think! He will surely feel well inside with those nice resting places and the floating plants. I‘m curious how the red floaters will be doing as I want to try them aswell in the future.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello and welcome!
You created a very pretty and comfortable tank for your lovely Betta I think! He will surely feel well inside with those nice resting places and the floating plants. I‘m curious how the red floaters will be doing as I want to try them aswell in the future.
I have always had great luck with them, they are just temperamental with high current and or getting water on top of the leaves, but in a betta tank they grow like crazy, it’s ideal conditions. I also dose the water with liquid fertilizer as well which helps.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Rainy Sunday...the dog looks like the weather...so I upgraded Pinchas‘ airstone into a piece of Cholla Wood :D. 3 minutes DIY from scraps.

Not overly creative but maybe it‘ll look nice once the little Anubias and Lobelia have grown in. He came immediately for inspection and playing of course :).
8061CC6C-664A-46FB-BEF6-BA68D203A461.jpeg

·
Registered
66 Posts
I love it! I think it's very creative, and quite brilliant in fact! I was always hesitant to add an airstone simply because I didn't like seeing the tubing inside the tank.
Pretty sure I'm gonna have to steal this idea! 😊

·
Registered
367 Posts
You may😆! And as far as I know you you‘ll wrap something around the tubing so to blend it out completely?!

13261 - 13268 of 13268 Posts