Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know whats wrong, his water is warm, he's in 2 gallons...but he just sits there face down and his gills are as if he is flaring but he isn't!! i came home today from being at a friends house and im freaking out... what is it and how do i fix it!?!? will he be alright???

·
Registered
5,671 Posts
Oh noes, not Mister!

Remove him from the large tank and into a QT tank and place him in some AQ salt, 1 tsp per gallon, pre dissolve it first.. daily 100% water changes.. if it's not overly serious he should recover a good deal within a few days.

Something isn't sitting right with him in the tank- did you add in anything recently? Changed the water recently? Some sort of chemical spill or sprayed near the tank?

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will put him in my half gallon , uhm...yeah water changes and a new filter..... but i have him split and he's the only one being sick or something.... the other is fine.... is it inflamed fins?

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's okay... iv'e killed alot of bettas, but none affected me the way his did...

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
because i couldn't care for him like i needed i guess....

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.